The location for the workshops is depending on what is logistically favorable in terms of time, energy and investing. As an alternative we have a location at our Phazama Farm in Tsutsubega where the workshops also can take place.
“If you really want to improve your situation, you can work on the one thing over which you have control: yourself.”
Personal leadership is about you. It is about being in the lead of your own life. You probably think you are, but are you? Are you doing what you want to? Can you be who you want to be? Or do you do what you think society expects of you? Who you want to be and what you want to do, depends on how well you know and understand yourself. Personal leadership skills will benefit you in all areas of your life and you experience the change immediately.
Is this you?
Are you or do you want to become a manager? Then personal leadership is a must. How can you lead others if you can’t lead yourself? Your success as a leader is depending on how good you understand yourself. How do you make decisions, what are your believes and do they help you or do they constrain you?
It is proven that leaders who know themselves are better leaders.
The duration of the workshop program depends on the number of topics you want to address. The minimum duration is two days and there is a maximum of five days. You will find below the topics we can address but it is also possible to add topics of your own.
Empowerment (always included)
- You know how to become self-aware and understand what you do and why
- You know what it means and how to take responsibility /ownership of your own life
- You understand the advantage of having a plan to work towards to
- You understand what areas of life there are and how to manage them all
- You are able to make a plan and turn that into actions
- You are able to focus on the things you want to achieve
- You know the difference between planning and organizing
- You know how to create win–win situations
- You are able to manage expectations
- You know what it takes to create a successful team
- You understand what it takes to be physically fit
- You understand what it takes to be mentally fit
- You understand what it takes to be socially fit
- You understand what it takes to be spiritually fit
PERSONAL ACTION PLAN
The participants create an action plan with learning topics they are going to address during their work. The action plan is a method to implement what they have learned during the workshops and to manage and monitor progress.
We advise to have a follow-up day a month after the workshops which can be done by the management of the participants or by the trainer. The action plan and the experience of the participants are input for the follow-up session. We will look at their progress, where help is needed and what kind of tools they need now to make their work more efficient.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AFTER THE WORKSHOP PROGRAM?
- You know how to take the lead in your personal life
- You understand why personal leadership is fundamental for you as a manager
- You know how to stay fit to perform at top level
- You know what it needs to put together a good team
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
The philosophy of Leadership2Impact Academy towards leadership and management is that you cannot manage people, you only can lead people. Management is a profession and as with every profession, it is not for everybody, and you always must keep up with your profession. The principle of our workshops, training programs, etc. are based on “Servant Leadership”. In the broadest sense, this means that a manager has a facilitating role.
The workshops are mainly based on experiential learning. This is the process of learning by doing. By engaging participants in hands-on experiences and reflection, they are better able to connect theories and knowledge learned in the workshop to real-world situations.
What participants gain from experiential learning is:
- A better understanding of the course material
- A broader view of the world and an appreciation of the community around them
- Insight into their own skills, interests, passions, and values
- Positive professional practices and skill sets
- Self-confidence and leadership skills
Peter Henssen: I started my career in the army, and I found out that leadership came natural to me. After the army I have learnt more about leadership in the organizations I worked for and when I had my own company. I have studied, mastered, and developed leadership to my own benefit and to those who have crossed my path. I worked with many teams, put together many teams and trained teams.
I am specialised in working with managers to find their own way of managing in order to develop their professional leadership styles. It never fails to add value to themselves or their organisations.
Minimum of eight and a maximum of twelve.
Most workshops are custom made and the investment is depending on the duration of the workshop program, the kind of topics and if the follow-up day is included. After we agree on what the content of the workshop program will be, and when the expectations are clear we make a proposal which includes the investment.
As an indication the investment for a two-day workshop is BWP 30.900 (0% VAT) per group (max 12 participants).
The investment for a follow-up day is BWP 13.080 (0% VAT) per group.
This includes materials and excludes food, beverages, translator if needed, venue travel and accommodation expenses (if applicable).